[CS-FSLUG] I am embarrassed, I don't remember your name, but...................

David McGlone david at dmcentral.net
Fri Jul 10 20:34:22 CDT 2009

On Friday 10 July 2009 09:21:13 pm steven vollom wrote:
> On Friday 10 July 2009 08:43:42 pm Timothy Butler wrote:
> > On Jul 10, 2009, at 3:56 PM, steven vollom wrote:
> > > This list wasn't intended for the List, only the man who runs it.
> >
> > 	Feel free to write me off list if you have any concerns, but I've not
> > heard any complaints about you. I'll admit I've fallen somewhat behind
> > on the list traffic, though, so if you are referring to a specific
> > incident, please  tell me what.
> >
> > 	The other moderators are free to chime in, if they want...
> >
> > 	Blessings,
> > 		Tim

> Good to hear from you.  It seemed like I was pretty much on the other end
> of things except for a couple of brothers.  The invitation was kind, and I
> did not want the one who invited me to regret my presence.  I have been
> reading for a while, without replying.  I am not so good with words, unless
> relating His only.

Steven, I would never regret your presence. I know enough about you to know
you are a very good person and that is all that matters to me.

We all have our differences, but thats what make the world go 'round :-)

You'll probably be amazed when Fred and I bump our thick skulls, but I love
Fred, because he is who he is and I wouldn't change that for anything. Same
goes for everyone here.

Heck I've been on this list for so long, I'm beginning to think this is my
only family ;-)

--
Blessings,
David M.