[CS-FSLUG] I am embarrassed, I don't remember your name, but...................

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Jul 10 19:43:42 CDT 2009

On Jul 10, 2009, at 3:56 PM, steven vollom wrote:

> This list wasn't intended for the List, only the man who runs it.

	Feel free to write me off list if you have any concerns, but I've not
heard any complaints about you. I'll admit I've fallen somewhat behind
on the list traffic, though, so if you are referring to a specific
incident, please  tell me what.

	The other moderators are free to chime in, if they want...

	Blessings,
		Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Into this Universe, and why not knowing,
Editor, OFB.biz   | Nor whence, like Water willy-nilly flowing:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | And out of it, as Wind along the Waste,
timothybutler.us  | I know not whither, willy-nilly blowing."
                                            -- Edward FitzGerald