[CS-FSLUG] I am embarrassed, I don't remember your name, but...................

steven vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 10 16:52:34 CDT 2009

On Friday 10 July 2009 05:42:36 pm Fred A. Miller wrote:
> steven vollom wrote:
> > Do you still want my input?  Just say it, and I leave.
> >
> > In CHRIST,
> > Steven
>
> Huh? 'You alright, Steven?!
>
> Fred

Fred,

About my GOD and HIS perfect Son, I am not too confused.  That is why I love
them so much.  God's vengence is not a thing HE enjoys, but HE is Holy and is
stuck with his perfect nature.  HIS genius was to figure a way to defeat the
spoiler.  Big price, the life of HIS only Perfect One, but then a worthy price
to pay for us.

Fred, are you the list moderator I first wrote to.  If so, it is important.  I
forgot the name.  With his suggestion, I started to respond to the list.  As
you can see, I am not too popular.  It just goes to show how great the mercy
of GOD is.

When I speak my mind about the things of my GOD, it riles up the people.  I
don't mean to be a trouble maker, that is why I used to just read the
comments.  A great Christian friend referred me here.

I love you, my brother.

Steven