[CS-FSLUG] This IS heresy!!!!

steven vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 10 02:09:39 CDT 2009

On Thursday 09 July 2009 11:29:59 pm Fred A. Miller wrote:
> Craig Button wrote:
> > I agree.  Just saying the prayer isn't going to do anything.  ust like
> > reading your bible and going to church on Sunday morning make you a
> > christian.
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com
> > <mailto:fmiller at lightlink.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     Episcopal Bishop calls individual salvation 'heresy,' 'idolatry'
> >     <http://www.onenewsnow.com/Business/Default.aspx?id=597368>
> >
> >     Episcopal Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori says it's
> >     "heresy" to believe that an individual can be saved through a
> >     sinner's prayer of repentance. POLL: What's your reaction to this?
> > VOTE
>
> That wasn't the point she was making.
>
> Fred
GOD is the only ONE WHO knows the intent of what we say.  We are basically
liars, some trying not to be, but liars that can't speak a word of truth
except we quote the Word of GOD.  About the things of GOD that come from my
mouth, I hope the words are so clear so as to not be misunderstood.  HIS
perfect Son is the Judge, and His Words will bring an end to evil forever.
Now is just the time for picking sides.  I choose the CHRIST Jesus whether I
receive the just punishment I deserve or the pardon He has promised.  The
choice is not about someone who calls themselves a Bishop, it is the CHRIST
over the god of this earth.  It is simple, make a choice.

Steven