[CS-FSLUG] This IS heresy!!!!

steven vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 9 20:33:13 CDT 2009

On Thursday 09 July 2009 02:32:57 pm Fred A. Miller wrote:
> Episcopal Bishop calls individual salvation 'heresy,' 'idolatry'
>
>  Episcopal Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori says it's "heresy" to
> believe that an individual can be saved through a sinner's prayer of
> repentance. POLL: What's your reaction to this? VOTE

Just another one to add to my prayer list.  As my grandbabies would say, go
figure!  Maybe a dictionary would help her.  Or maybe she thought it was
hearsay.  Who can tell.  Faith comes by hearing the Word of GOD, perhaps some
wax remover or some glasses.  Perhaps she is translating from a difficult
tongue.  Do you suppose she is confused about who the god of this earth is.

Steven