[CS-FSLUG] OT: A MUST read! For some, the MOST important read you've ever had!

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sat Jan 31 03:11:57 CST 2009

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 11:33 PM, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> That may be your view. I've not found any FACTUAL info. to change my
> opinion
> about him.

What's _that_ supposed to mean?

More seriously, I do NOT want to discuss him publicly--or at all, for
that matter, but I know the man, have been in his church, and have
lived in P'cola for years. I would never be a member of his church
(and I wouldn't want him a member of mine).

Let me put it that way. I believe it would be wrong to publicly share
any factual information I have, and I, quite frankly, don't want to.
You can trust Chuck or you can trust me. That's your choice. He is not
good for the conservative movement, and he is not good for you. If you
wish to believe and follow him..... well... Just listen, not only to
_what_ he says, but _how_ he says it. His character will come through,
and it will bring him down someday. The question is, how many will
fall with him?

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland