[CS-FSLUG] Stable with Sabayon.

Jonathan E. Brickman jeb at joshuacorps.org
Sat Feb 28 17:06:03 CST 2009

Well, to my shock and amazement, I have been able to be very happy with
Sabayon as my desktop.  I think the overall distro quality of Sabayon
simply beats all others.  The only major issue was with OpenOffice, but
I simply deleted the distro version and installed the generic via RPM,
and all has been beautiful.  A minor issue was my USB speakers (I have
an SBAII which ALSA wants as default/primary/only), but they're working
well now, there is an instruction page which is very clear.

J.E.B.