[CS-FSLUG] Atheist Urges Evangelism

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Feb 26 17:42:26 CST 2009

>> It is also very sad. To me it seems most Atheists are not secure in
> their belief, and don't want it challenged.  He actually thinks that
> there is no God, and is secure in that belief, so he is not
> threatened. To me it is akin to someone saying gravity is only in your
> mind. Well we all know that it is measurable and observable, so we can
> just laugh it off. That is what he is doing.  It makes me sad, but
> maybe someone will crack that nut.

	Always worth praying about, certainly no one is too tough for the
Holy Spirit. :-)

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "The theologian who labors without joy is not a
Editor, OfB.biz   | theologian at all. Sulky faces, morose thoughts
tbutler at ofb.biz   | and boring ways of  speaking are intolerable in
timothybutler.us  | this field."
                                                       -- Karl Barth