[CS-FSLUG] Atheist Urges Evangelism

Legatus lists at runyanrants.net
Thu Feb 26 09:45:29 CST 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 01:24, Jon Glass <jonglass at usa.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 5:18 AM, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
>> http://www.awakengeneration.com/thoughts/befueled/247
>
> That was so totally unexpected out of him. I've heard some of his
> comments on atheism, etc. and I would never expected that out of him.
> It is refreshing, though, and I won't complain. He is, at least,
> intellectually honest, and I can respect that.

It is also very sad. To me it seems most Atheists are not secure in
their belief, and don't want it challenged.  He actually thinks that
there is no God, and is secure in that belief, so he is not
threatened. To me it is akin to someone saying gravity is only in your
mind. Well we all know that it is measurable and observable, so we can
just laugh it off. That is what he is doing.  It makes me sad, but
maybe someone will crack that nut.

--
JD Runyan

Rodney Dangerfield  - "When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I
always found them."