[CS-FSLUG] OT: Microsoft to laid-off workers: Give us back our money

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Feb 23 20:23:29 CST 2009

Microsoft to laid-off workers: Give us back our money

Microsoft to laid-off workers: Give us back our money Sam Diaz: When
Microsoft handed out pink slips to some 1,400 employees last month, the
company miscalculated severance packages. Now that the error has been
discovered, Microsoft wants its money back. Wouldn't it have been easier
for Redmond to just take the write-off?

http://ct.zdnet.com/clicks?t=90688132-f09aff1f3240c763b781087d83996fa3-bf&brand=ZDNET&s=5

--
"The fundamental premise of liberalism is the moral incapacity
of the American people." ~ Alan Keyes