[CS-FSLUG] Linux is really frustrating.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Feb 18 21:59:01 CST 2009

Jim Isbell, W5JAI wrote:
> On 2/18/09, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
>
>>  Ok......do you have packman defined in your update software? Have you
>>  checked to make sure you have ALL the codecs installed from there, also
>>  libdvdcss, etc?
>
> You are talking Greek to me.  I know French, Spanish, and
> English.....somewhat, but not Greek.

Jim, where do you live..in the US, I hope? If so, when is a good time to
call you Thurs. evening.....Eastern time? I can walk you through this,
which
is easier than mail back and forth. If this is agreeable, send me your
phone
number under private cover. I'm working now, so can't call right away.

Fred

--
"The fundamental premise of liberalism is the moral incapacity
of the American people." ~ Alan Keyes