[CS-FSLUG] OT: Some words of wisdom from yours truly.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Feb 17 23:49:21 CST 2009

Those who've known me for some time, know that I haven't been
wrong very often when I've said either something was going to
happen, or said that I agree with what someone else has
predicted. No, I don't consider myself to be a profit nor gifted in
any way. I'm just much more of a truth seeker than most.
Something passed onto me by my father. I don't consider dogma
worth anymore than what one scrapes off his shoes after being out
in a barn. What I consider THE MOST IMPORTANT in ALL
endeavors is THE TRUTH.....PERIOD! I am NOT blinded by
dogma nor idealism, which is as much of a mental illness today
as it ever has been.

What I told you before the election about Obama WAS 100%
spot on, and daily is being proved correct. What others said
that I agreed with that I passed on is also being proved to be
100% correct.

Someone else has written this. I see most, IF
not ALL of this coming to pass and SOON!! I wish I had
a rosy picture to portray for the future, but that's NOT
reality. It simply ISN'T the truth! America and most of the
world for that matter IS morally bankrupt! The upside in all
this is that in the end, I know who wins and He WILL defeat
the evil that is consuming the world presently at a "light
speed" pace. For those who know Christ personally,
they don't have to be concerned. For those who don't,
you had better get with the program and don't waste any
time doing it!!

Fred
_________________

This from one of my "grapevine" of SOG, Intel, Company, etc operatives
and ex-operatives:

War on or before mid-term elections. Scheduled by a government near
you. Look for 30 million to die. Mostly inner city free fire zones.
Not Good.

My take and interpretation..
There is a HUGE amount of analysis going on right now... especially
foreign assets already in-country and arriving daily. Add the great
"enabler" team now back in office. Treason seemingly is never
punished. as stated, prognosis is NOT GOOD! Objective: One World
Government and Economy. Historically, a 200 yr old goal. Now with
Muslim evangelism or jihadism.

Recommendations: do all necessary to survive. especially against the
products of the multiple US camps (Muslim) now being reported which
will train and direct the million man Civilian Defense Army [CDA]
which will be populated with ACORN personnel (sum total of many
radical black organizations, ex-cons) which will report directly to
the POTUS.

Look for shake up in shadow government with new, radicalized FEMA, The
CDA will essentially be a Hitlerian/Muslim SS organization. Expect
the Secret Service to be replaced by Presidential Directive with an SA
style organization which he can trust to NOT be USA patriotic.

Enablers:
Seizing the Census. Total Amnesty. Gun Registration and worse. Ammo
illegal to make. Attempt to call a Constitutional Convention or
Martial Law after a made event, whichever works. many others. End
result will be close to the state of the American Nations as predicted
by the Russian "prophet", Pro Panarin. http://tinyurl.com/9kcevz

Be Prepared! Read Atlas by Ayn Rand and Mein Kampf for better
understanding of future. BHO will strike like blitzkrieg with many
legal changes already thought out for 20 yrs past. Stalinist Congress
will allow virtually anything he writes as Presidential Orders, etc.
What is legal today may not be tomorrow am. Stay tuned, stay active
with your Congressional Critters. Support the right and its media.

--
"The fundamental premise of liberalism is the moral incapacity
of the American people." ~ Alan Keyes