[CS-FSLUG] DVD bible

David McGlone d.mcglone at att.net
Tue Feb 10 14:44:24 CST 2009

On Tuesday 10 February 2009 11:31:28 am Fred A. Miller wrote:
> David McGlone wrote:

> >> Awesome! I'm downloading right now. Almost have the whole Old Testament
> >> done. I'll be burning quite a few copies for my friends and family! It's
> >> going to be a great gift to them!
> >>
> >> Thanks Stephen!
> >
> > Oh man. Hosea, Amos, Obadiah and Jonah .zips are missing from the site
> > :-(
>
> King James with background music? If so, I can send them to you.

Thanks for the offer Fred, I found the others on a different site. I stayed
away from the ones with the background music, because I was afraid when I
listen to them I would miss out on too much because I would get confused
between the voice and music.

I also found out a lot of the books will not fit on a CD :-( I'm going to have
to split Genesis up onto 2 CD's and several others. But it's still worth it!

--
David M.
http://www.dmcentral.net