[CS-FSLUG] DVD bible

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 23:08:42 CST 2009

I have been seeing an advertisement recently about a DVD of the King James
Bible.  It claims to be a word for word narration...without any
commentary...and the price is a measly $35.90.  I am thinking about ordering
it, but wonder if anyone had seen this advert or has actually seen the
product...if so...is it worth it?  I dont have the name of the people that
sell it, just the phone number, 1-800-832-1177

--
Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."