[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Answered: Transportation

Eduardo Sánchez lists at sombragris.org
Mon Feb 9 06:38:59 CST 2009

On Monday 09 February 2009 09.05.53 Ed Hurst wrote:
> Eduardo Sánchez wrote:
> > Thanks be to God! That's great news, indeed. Does it have a gas or
> > diesel engine?
>
> Gasoline. I don't believe Chrysler was doing any small diesels back
> then.

Indeed. Even now, when they sell U.S. cars here the dealer often fits
them with a MWM diesel engine they purchase separately. Gasoline is
simply too inefficient for us (more expensive, less mileage, and so
on...) when used on a SUV/small truck.

May God allow that your car give you several years of continued service.

Blessings,

Eduardo
--
Eduardo Sanchez, B. Th.