[CS-FSLUG] OT: Suspension of Nurse Who Offered to Pray for Patient's Recovery Sparks Uproar!

David McGlone d.mcglone at att.net
Sun Feb 8 17:17:29 CST 2009

On Sunday 08 February 2009 4:14:13 pm Fred A. Miller wrote:
> David McGlone wrote:
> > On Sunday 08 February 2009 1:05:58 pm Fred A. Miller wrote:
> >> David McGlone wrote:
> >>
> >> [snip]

> >> Ah......you are SO WRONG about that!
> >
> > Can you tell me just one thing you disproved of that George Bush did? Or
> > George Bush Sr. or how about Regan? LOL
>
> George Sr. didn't handle the war correctly at all.

He should have taken his own personal AK-47 and personally delivered a bullet
square in the center of Saddam's eyeballs, but not before tying him to the
bumper of his humvee,  dragging him for miles and miles on them old bumpy,
dusty dirt roads, and then exposing him to his own genocide. That is so wrong
of me to think like that. LOL

--
David M.
http://www.dmcentral.net