[CS-FSLUG] OT: Suspension of Nurse Who Offered to Pray for Patient's Recovery Sparks Uproar!

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Feb 8 12:27:46 CST 2009

>>> I'll bet anything you agreed to the bailout that we got under the
>>> Bush
>>> administration.
>>
>> No, as usual, you'd be wrong. The ONLY one I agreed to was Chrysler,
>> which was paid back WITH some gain for taxpayers.
>
> Hook, Bait and Sinker. :-)

	Actually, that wasn't under the Bush administration... That was
Reagan, nearly three decades ago.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "He that has and a little tiny wit—
Editor, OFB.biz   | With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,—
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Must make content with his fortunes fit,
timothybutler.us  | For the rain it raineth every day."
                                   -- Feste the Fool (Shakespeare)