[CS-FSLUG] OT: Suspension of Nurse Who Offered to Pray for Patient's Recovery Sparks Uproar!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Feb 8 10:43:22 CST 2009

David McGlone wrote:
> On Saturday 07 February 2009 4:59:28 pm Fred A. Miller wrote:
>> Davo Smith wrote:
>
>> First, there SHOULDN'T be any bailout....PERIOD!
>
> I'll bet anything you agreed to the bailout that we got under the Bush
> administration.

No, as usual, you'd be wrong. The ONLY one I agreed to was Chrysler,
which was paid back WITH some gain for taxpayers.

>> End of story! And if
>> you refer to "global warming," that's probably the biggest lie Al Gore
>> has told.....but maybe not...he did claim to invent the Internet. 'Boy
>> simply thinks way too much of himself. ;)
>
> And George Bush lied about weapons of mass destruction so where's the
> difference? LOL

NO....he didn't! WMDs WERE found!! Even if he did, one lie doesn't
justify another.

>>> Considering the huge long-term damage this lady managed to do to my
>>> country, I find it worrying that someone would choose to quote her
>>> (unless there is some subtlety I'm missing here).

>> I find it troubling that you don't agree with me.
>
> And I know it's not a surprise to you, but I don't either. :-)

No, it isn't. I know a LOT of Brits, including a Linux users who used to
be on this list who agrees with me....on a lot of issues, to be honest. ;)

Fred

--
Obama - The Bernie Madoff of Politics?