[CS-FSLUG] OT: Suspension of Nurse Who Offered to Pray for Patient's Recovery Sparks Uproar!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Feb 7 15:59:28 CST 2009

Davo Smith wrote:
>> This nonsense is coming to America under the Obama Regime:
>>
>> Suspension of Nurse Who Offered to Pray for Patient's Recovery Sparks
>> Uproar!
>>
>> http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,489045,00.html
>
> Odd that you seem worried by a judgement that basically says it is
> *OK* for a nurse to offer to pray for her patients. But if you think
> that is the sort of positive results of your new president (along with
> limiting the profits of bankers who have destroyed the world economy,
> attempts to improve America's relationship with other counties and a
> recognition of the need to protect the environment that God placed in
> our care), then I'm right there with you.

First, there SHOULDN'T be any bailout....PERIOD! End of story! And if
you refer to "global warming," that's probably the biggest lie Al Gore
has told.....but maybe not...he did claim to invent the Internet. 'Boy
simply thinks way too much of himself. ;)

Fred

> Considering the huge long-term damage this lady managed to do to my
> country, I find it worrying that someone would choose to quote her
> (unless there is some subtlety I'm missing here).

I find it troubling that you don't agree with me.

Fred

--
Obama - The Bernie Madoff of Politics?