[CS-FSLUG] OT: In case you haven't seen this, it's EXCELLENT!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Feb 4 21:12:34 CST 2009

But despite the best efforts of "gay" activists, secular humanists, and
religious leftists to muddy the moral waters, absolute truth -- like a
nautical buoy pulled below with rotting rope -- has a way of heaving to
the surface with a profound splash once the tenuous line snaps. It's a
matter of moral physics.

Of course, "fundamental" simply means "basic" or "important." Hardly
negative features from where I stand. In fact, it really is fundamental,
isn't it? I mean, either the Bible is the inerrant, inspired Word of
God, as maintained throughout both the Old and New Testaments, or it's
just a nifty old text full of creative tales and loose philosophies no
more relevant to our daily lives than a Tony Robbins self-help book.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Perspectives/Default.aspx?id=408758

--
Someone is a liberal when you can't reason them out of
anything, because they never reason themselves into any