[CS-FSLUG] Just never satisfied....gotta fix what aint broke...

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:11:31 CST 2009

Ooops, sorry, I was in a hurry this morning and didn't read it closely
enough.......

I am going in and out on other projects and so my response isnt real
fast....or sometimes actuate.

I found that the telephone server drops calls when on the WiFi, so
this might not be a great idea ANYWAY.  But as soon as I can get it
back up  (takes forever on a $4 computer #8-) I will try putting the
address into the browser.

On 2/4/09, Frank Bax <fbax at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Jim Isbell, W5JAI wrote:
>
> > On 2/3/09, Frank Bax <fbax at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> >
> > >  On the computer that has 192.168.2.3 as an ip address; what is the
> gateway
> > > address for that interface (probably something like 192.168.2.1).  If
> you
> > > point your browser to the gateway address; does anything show up?
> > >

> > The address shown by ipconfig on the telephone server when running on
> > the WiFi ("the computer that has 192.168.2.3 as an ip address") for
> > the default gateway is 192.168.2.254 and putting that into the
> > xtightvncviewer causes a lock up just as the 192.168.2.3 address does.
> >

>  Address should be typed into browser on the telephone server when running
> on WiFi.

Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."