[CS-FSLUG] Just never satisfied....gotta fix what aint broke...

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Tue Feb 3 11:33:59 CST 2009

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 5:30 PM, Jim Isbell, W5JAI <jim.isbell at gmail.com> wrote:
> WiFi is on 192.168.1.104

That's probably why. I'm betting you have your wifi device set up to
also do DHCP--provide IP addresses to whatever is connected. If so,
then the IP addresses are on a different subnet, and can't see each
other. I don't know if you can make your wifi passive in some way, by
turning off DHCP on it or not, but try that, and see what happens. I'm
no network guru, but I had the same problem, and realized that was it.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland