[CS-FSLUG] Islam

Darrell Stanley fordstan at verizon.net
Thu Dec 17 10:58:39 CST 2009

I have been reading the discussion concerning Muslims with great
interest.  I am not a learned man, but, I have a son that works for a
certain Agency and he has filled me in on a lot of matters. My son has
spent time in all areas of the Middle East and he has had a Christian
upbringing.

According to him, the Palestinians are good people.  There is hope that
many of them CAN be converted.  However, other Muslim nations in the
area are so far gone with their beliefs that it is time to do as spoken
in Luke 9:5 "And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that
city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them."

I'd love to see the whole world saved, but, we know that will never
happen on this Earth.

D.S.