[CS-FSLUG] I don't know if this is accurate or not.

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Wed Dec 9 06:27:33 CST 2009

Fred A. Miller wrote:

>   The Tonka Report <http://stevenjohnhibbs.wordpress.com/>
>
>     December 4, 2009
>
>       Ex-Trooper Warns US Military Plans Action Against
>       American Citizens

Greg Everson is a decent fellow, and truly believes what he says.
However, I believe this is the same fellow who warned about forced
inoculations with road blocks, steel wrist bands, etc. He claimed he got
his info from several law enforcement sources. He was pretty sure
Oklahoma's Legislature had changed provisions in state law to match
this, but OK Legislature wasn't even meeting during the date he cited.
So he apologized for that mistake, saying it was simply what he got from
his sources.

No roadblock, so far. But the flu season is almost past; it's just about
the mildest one on record. Reactions to the vaccines were not quite
routine, with many people having severe problems. Meanwhile, Big Pharma
got record profits ever this year.  Whatever else we might say about
this business of flu vaccines, it appears it was not planned as a tool
of oppression so much as plain old pillage and plunder.

I believe Mr. Everson needs to spend more time checking his sources,
because his batting average is pretty low.

--
Ed Hurst