[CS-FSLUG] Best Wireless-N Routers

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Aug 11 14:49:52 CDT 2009

On Aug 11, 2009, at 1:01 AM, Jon Glass wrote:

> We recently replaced the one at church for an N router with DSL, and
> we are loving it. It was a breeze to set up, has wonderful security
> features, has been flawless since we bought it, and cost a boatload of
> money--but we would gladly pay it again. In fact, I'm hoping my D-Link
> at home will die so I can buy a new Linksys. ;-) I think the one we
> have is the one you mentioned, but I'll have to go to church tobe
> sure.

	Thanks, Jon. Which router did your church switch to?

	I've always been a Linksys guy and I was leaning towards the WRT610N
until I read such bad reviews of it. I'm a big fan of the WRT54G/GL
series, but since they don't make one just like that with an N radio...

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in.
Editor, OfB.biz   |  Aim at earth and you get neither."
tbutler at ofb.biz   |                                   -- C.S. Lewis
timothybutler.us  |