[CS-FSLUG] [PD] Obama's Muslim Faith?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Oct 31 19:28:33 CDT 2008

On Oct 31, 2008, at 7:06 PM, David Aikema wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 6:03 PM, Fred A. Miller
> <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
>>>    I think we have to be careful on this one. I saw it and found it
>>> amusing, but it seemed clearly to be a gaffe as he was talking about
>>> Christian-Muslim relations.
>>
>> Sorry.....I don't. He said "my Muslim faith."
>
> I'm sure you never mess up and mispeak.  On a related note, those who
> like beer should be sure not to vote for McCain -
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrvLsnV7No8

	I could go along with that. Beers with ear marks are surely bad news.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Every ant  knows the  formula of its ant-hill,
Editor, OfB.biz   | every  bee knows  the formula  of its  beehive.
tbutler at ofb.biz   | They know it  in their own way, not in our way.
timothybutler.us  | Only humankind does not know its own formula."
                                               -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky