[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Have you guys ever heard of this site?

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Fri Oct 31 12:25:51 CDT 2008

I had not heard of the site, and am glad for the various admonitions to
stay away from it.
But I agree with you, it saddens one to know that such sites exist, and
that people use it. While it is disgusting to think about such places,
it is certainly a strong reminder of the pain and hurting this world has
to offer. I am very glad to be a Christian, and to have had solid
counseling such that I can recognize the pain such a path would cause.
It is truly amazing to think of how many people get tricked into
thinking infidelity is a good thing. For all of you out there with
various Christian witnesses on the web, "Thanks for being a light in the
Internet mission-field."

- Tim Young