[CS-FSLUG] Rambling Thoughts

Josiah Ritchie josiah at ritchietribe.net
Sun Oct 12 12:30:24 CDT 2008

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 12:28 PM, Ed Hurst <ehurst at asisaid.com> wrote:
> When I first joined this list, I was clinically depressed. Knowing that
> did not make it less painful, but it's a poor excuse for posting to the
> list messages which may have splattered that misery on some of you. I
> can't recall apologizing for that, so let me humbly ask your forgiveness
> now.

Thanks for your clear transparency Ed. You're certainly an asset here.

<clip />

> Perhaps we should reinstate the rules about at least using the OT (Off
> Topic) tag for things which aren't germane to the primary purpose the
> list, as stated in the various guidelines.

Putting Obama in the subject line has been the equivalent of an OT tag
for me. :-) Funny how this seems to be on a four year cycle. Maybe you
could just setup a cron job to remind the list 2 months before US
national elections. j/k

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen