[CS-FSLUG] a real question....

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Sat Oct 11 08:49:08 CDT 2008

"Jon Glass" <jonglass at usa.net> writes:
> the version of BibleTime that comes with it is 1.6.4, which is
> probably the most buggy version I've used. ...
> Does anybody know of a way, other than compiling from source, to get a
> newer version under Ubuntu?

Dominique Cox (domcox), who participates in GnomeSword development
esp. for i18n issues, maintains current builds of both GnomeSword and
BibleTime in his repo:

"Add this line to /etc/apt/sources.list:
 deb http://dominique.corbex.net/gnomesword ./"

GS 2.4.0 and BT 1.6.5.1 are both there, along with current builds of the
underlying Sword 1.5.11.

(I'm a Fedora user, so I'm just passing the info along blindly.)

regards,
--karl