[CS-FSLUG] I must post this here because it IS so accurate!!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Oct 10 21:50:11 CDT 2008

The Congregation of the Dead

I know that makes many of you nervous as you cling to your “dead faith
full of dead works” believing that God is pleased with your apathy
towards the spiritual condition of this nation. You, my Christian
friends, are complicit in the spiritual coup that has swept over
America. Compromise is the birthing ground of sin. Savor less salt
producing good-for-nothing Christianity.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Daubenmire/dave131.htm

--
"Politicians and diapers need to be changed
regularly -- and for the same reason."