[CS-FSLUG] Senator Obam

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri Oct 10 14:13:55 CDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 8:50 PM, Davo Smith
<christiansource at davosmith.co.uk> wrote:

> I haven't seen that problem, but one of the first things I did was to
> remove unionFS, switch to ext3 and remove the restore partition.

So you have probably eliminated that problem, because I forgot to
mention that I think part of the problem with the inodes is the
unionfs.

>> As to FF2, yeah, frustrating, but I can't get 3 to work--too many
>> dependencies broken, specifically gtk.
>
> Having tried EeeBuntu off a memory stick, I have to say that using FF3
> on there is a massive improvement, but I just haven't got so far yet
> as to wipe off Xandros and add all my heavy customisations to Eeebuntu
> instead.

Yeah, I haven't been able to convince my wife to give up Xandros. For
the most part, she's been quite pleased with its simplicity.... She's
seen my Ubuntu installs. ;-D

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland