[CS-FSLUG] Senator Obama RIDICULING the Holy Bible and Words of Jesus

Davo Smith christiansource at davosmith.co.uk
Fri Oct 10 13:18:13 CDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Jon Glass <jonglass at usa.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 7:03 PM, Davo Smith
> <christiansource at davosmith.co.uk> wrote:

<Snipped a great many well-written points from Jon>

Thank you for your answer to my email. I think you have made a great
many, clear points in there.

Many of them I agree with totally, some of them have given me a
slightly different perspective and a few I will continue to disagree
with.

I don't think there is anything more to be gained from continuing this
discussion further, so I will not attempt to respond directly to
anything you have said (other than to note that I do *try* to expand
my media input outside that of the BBC).

Thanks,

Davo