[CS-FSLUG] PD: Rick Warren: Opposed to gay marriage, not gay partnerships

Jonathan E. Brickman jeb at joshuacorps.org
Sun Dec 28 22:34:31 CST 2008

> One is no greater than the other...sin is sin....period.
>
> Fred

I agree that fornication is fornication, regardless of forms. However,
we do have this:

1 John 5:16-17
(16) If anyone sees his brother committing a sin not leading to death,
he shall ask, and God will give him life—to those who commit sins that
do not lead to death. There is sin that leads to death; I do not say
that one should pray for that. (17) All wrongdoing is sin, but there is
sin that does not lead to death.

J.E.B.