[CS-FSLUG] PD: Rick Warren: Opposed to gay marriage, not gay partnerships

Warren Sanders warren at sandersonline.org
Sun Dec 28 21:18:46 CST 2008

Jonathan E. Brickman wrote:
> Fred A. Miller wrote:
>> http://www.onenewsnow.com/Church/Default.aspx?id=366760
>>
>>> "I have in no way ever taught that homosexuality is the same thing
>>> as a forced relationship between an adult and a child, or between
>>> siblings," Warren said. "I was trying to point out I'm not opposed
>>> to gays having their partnership. I'm opposed to gays using the term
>>> marriage for their relationship."
> Well.  I am not interested in fighting sinners for control over a
> sinful nation of this world.  However, I am also distressed to find
> that Mr. Warren has given the impression that he does not regard
> perverse partnership as evil.  I imagine he will probably clarify this
> in the future.
> J.E.B.

I admit I have not read the mentioned article.  I will also like to
bring to attention in hopes that we all look at divorce and re-marriage
in the same light.  IMO this sin is a bigger atrocity than we give
credit to in comparison to homosexual sin.

Pointing fingers says I judge you.

--
Warren Sanders
Family Photo Galleries