[CS-FSLUG] Tim, do you have any words of wisdom about this?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Dec 17 23:04:36 CST 2008

>>    Quite possible. A good reason to pray for him, particularly
>> since he
>> is "spiritual" but certainly not Christian.
>
> I didn't think he was anything but way to the left....IF anything,
> NewAge.

	He's dabbled in Buddhism, I know. He's certainly not an atheist. I'm
not so sure he wouldn't be perfect in a High Church setting, though.
His "uniform" isn't even that far off of a priest's. :-)

	Hopefully God will work on his heart...

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Not  every end  is the  goal.  The end  of a
Editor, OfB.biz   | melody is not its goal,  and yet if  a melody
tbutler at ofb.biz   | has not  reached its end , it has not reached
timothybutler.us  | its goal."
                                            -- Friedrich Nietzsche