[CS-FSLUG] Il Divo - Amazing Grace

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Mon Dec 15 01:12:48 CST 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 2:01 AM, Robert Wohlfarth
<rbwohlfarth+csfslug at gmail.com> wrote:
> That is really cool. I love the changing depth and tone with every
> verse.

I thought it was beautiful also. I played it last night for my son,
too, and he was also amazed at their talent. but I just couldn't get
beyond the fact that here was a secular group singing about a subject
of which they really know nothing. It's up there with Kenny G playing
it. On the other hand, I've heard people not nearly talented singing
this song, but with hearts full of thankfulness and joy over that
amazing Grace of which they have have been partakers. That truly is
something to hear.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland