[CS-FSLUG] fyi, migration the other way, linux=>windows

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Fri Dec 12 18:05:13 CST 2008

On Friday 12 December 2008 13:37 Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> The Big Move: Defecting from Linux to Windows as a rational act
> http://beranger.org/index.php?page=diary&2008/12/10/23/43/18-the-big-
> move-defecting-from-linu

Well, I've often said the number one complaint I have had is never
fixing the bugs before releasing a new version with more bugs. This is
a valid complaint.

For the rest, it's the same old matters of personal taste. Even though I
agree KDE 4 is a huge mess, and will end up being the silliest desktop
ever, it's still a matter of personal taste.

--
Ed Hurst