[CS-FSLUG] Ever Wonder about this stuff?

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri Dec 12 00:54:23 CST 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 4:57 AM, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> Only in America.....do banks leave both doors open and then chain the
> pens to the counters.

I dunno. In Poland, during communism, there used to be these
super-cheap dining joints, called "milk bars" (think greasy spoon,
only worse), where the spoons would be chained to the wall. Think
about that one....

> Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in
> packages of eight.

Also, from Krakow: We buy _our_ buns in pkgs of 4, but our hot dogs
tend to come in packages of 5.... Again, go figure. ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland