[CS-FSLUG] Authors suggest Apostle Paul faked his conversion

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Sat Dec 6 07:25:28 CST 2008

Timothy Butler wrote:
> Is it me or is the beginning of the article seemingly missing?

It's not you. There is at least a missing sentence, and probably a full
paragraph or two.

Paul had problems -- that mysterious "thorn in the flesh" -- but I can't
find any references to suggest Rome used spies in that sense. Indeed,
there is nothing about Christianity which came to Rome's notice until
Paul's missionary journeys, when he was nearly killed several times
promoting this new faith.

--
Ed Hurst