[CS-FSLUG] help with web based spreadsheet

Nathan celerate at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 14:53:26 CDT 2008

Hey everyone,

The use of iframes doesn't sound like what he wants if you ask me. After
talking to him he wants to have a way of sharing a spreadsheet with
several people on the internet, have the ability to password protect it,
and have the ability to have several people working on the same
spreadsheet at once. Hiding the spreadsheet's location with an iframe
shouldn't be a high priority if you ask me, anyone who wants to know the
address of the embedded page will simply look at the page source.

I don't know if Google's Spreadsheet can do the simultaneous access
portion though.

Nathan T.