[CS-FSLUG] help with web based spreadsheet

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri Apr 25 09:26:55 CDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 3:18 PM, Ron Thompson <ron.t at xplornet.com> wrote:

>   I'm very out of touch and not familiar with iframes.  As it sounds easier to
>  do and should be suitable I'll look into Google Spreadsheets as Jon had
>  suggested.  When I have a moment though I will look into what an iframe is
>  and how to use it.

You prompted me to look into it, and they're quite cool! In fact, I
whipped one up really quickly like. Here's the url.

<http://homepage.mac.com/jonglass/iframe.html>

 You can look at the source there, but the essential code is this:
<iframe src="link/to/html.html" width="XX%" height=XX%"> </iframe>
(you can leave off the height and width stuff, but it looked too small
when I tried it)
--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland