[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:43:55 CDT 2008

I think this situation lends itself to a data abstraction layer. So
that the backend storage can be maintained via pluggable components
rather than hard coded methodology, like interfaces/virtual classes
work in java, C#, and C++.

That way those who want to work on data storage can work on different
implementations, while others can push forward on the other parts
without worrying about how the data is stored. I would like to have
the flat file method developed first because it requires less setup to
debug,but in any case we will have to work out the API for the data
abstraction FIRST and this will need everyone's efforts.