[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:46:55 CDT 2008

I would lean towards distro-neutral distribution methods;  I mentioned
zeroInstall and others earlier. I think these solutions would work on
OSX as well. On Windows, I think that prebuilt VMs would be easiest,
because Windows permissions and access controls are not as simple to
"script" during installation, IMHO.

Other opinions?