[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

Jason Franklin jpfagapeu at mac.com
Wed Apr 9 00:03:03 CDT 2008

On Apr 8, 2008, at 10:01 PM, EnzoAeneas wrote:

> I have a good friend who's much like you: he investigates computer
> security, but doesn't want to get into the computer science theory ( I
> am a CS major). He tends to be more pragmatic than I am and I usually
> use him to keep me grounded when I am developing.
> This project needs many people who are not technical, not just for
> other tasks, but also to keep us geek focused on serving the the Lord
> by helping his people, not our own technical pursuits. I apologize if
> I runaway on the technical front. Keep speaking up and I'll stay
> grounded.
>
> Thanks all,
>
> Kevin

I'll try to pay more attention.  I've wanted to be involved since this
was first brought up, but haven't jumped in yet.  Please be patient
with me as I ask for clarification.  Some of the lingo has gone
completely over my head.

Jason P. Franklin
Christian/Husband/Father/Missionary
Westwood Bible Fellowship