[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 23:55:40 CDT 2008

Downloading the latest OpenOffice.org and looking at the release notes
OO has come a long way since I last evaluated as a framework.
I will try it from the "document" perpsective, then look at it again
from the framework perspective, and then we can evaluate what the
strengths of each are and what can be gained from a middle ground of
the two.