[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 22:05:37 CDT 2008

As compromise is to a database engine over CSV files. This allows the
db engine to use some methods to speed up access while leaving the
data transparent. Or even XML, but that may be slower depending on the
db engine.

With all databases, all data can be converted to text based
representation, usually SQL, and almost all can export to CSV with
separate SQL files to define the structure. The backups could be made
automatically if performance found to be too slow over text data
files.
Either way, this decision could made by the user at a later time,
because the eindividual programs could use text / xml for their
individual storage, but the integrated solution could use a database
to hold all of their data.

thoughts?