[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:01:17 CDT 2008

Actually, a full DATA abstraction layer (all data) would be better.
But alas we need to get some working modules going.
In general, I am the first to push good design first, but I think that
if we are cognizant of the eventual integration of everything, we can
create modules that will not require too many changes to allow
integration.