[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 12:27:28 CDT 2008

Either one should work. I like postgresql because it has user
definable objects which comes in handy, but any would work. Plus, we
could get our modules working by themselves with sqlite and then the
full system with mysql or postgresql, allowing combining data into a
single repository as an option or keeping it separate.

If no one responds on the choice of hosting location, I will set up on
Launchpad.net as bazaar (their VCS) has the ability to synchronize
with SVN and CVS if I am correct.

--Kevin