[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Mon Apr 7 10:50:01 CDT 2008

EnzoAeneas wrote:

> Individuals, pairs, teams?

I should think that depends on the specific task, as well as who's
involved. For my part, I'm only good at things like writing HOWTO type
stuff for clueless users, provided I can arrange to play with it myself.
I suppose I can do some management tasks, though it really doesn't seem
necessary at this point.

> I have searched and found a few free software development hosts for
> this project and was wondering if anyone had a preference
> when it comes to version control software.
>
> I prefer a distributed (Git, Bazaar, Monotone, Mercurial,etc) versus a
> centralized system (CVS, Subversion (SVN)), but will defer to everyone
> else if there is a consensus.

I would suggest you are in the driver's seat if no one else chimes in.

--
Ed Hurst