[CS-FSLUG] an Intro

Don Parris dcparris at carolina.rr.com
Mon Apr 7 10:39:39 CDT 2008

On Monday 07 April 2008 08:21, Jon Glass wrote:
> Howdie-
>
> I just joined this group, thanks to Vincent (Hi!), who recommended it
> to me on Mac Ministry. I hope he doesn't live to regret it. ;-)
>
> In any case, I wanted to introduce myself, and sort of why I'm here.

Blessings to you!  Welcome to the list!  I'll keep your ministry in my
prayers.  I've never had much experience with Macs, but have used GNU/Linux
exclusively since 2004.  I use a mix of Debian, Ubuntu and, recently, CentOS
(my Elastix server).

As a side note, I'm currently learning German.  While I am not much of a
Lutheran, I have been actively involved in a local German Lutheran
congregation (only their evening services), since I still pastor my own
ministry, which seems to be seeing a bit of a revival this year.

Blessings,
Don
--
Don & Dolly Parris